Easiest Weed Milk
Marijuana: Yes | Level: Easy | Views: 38178 | Submitted by: philip | Category: Drink
Note: Weed strength varies and there is no "standard" so quantities may not be given or be approximate. Please use your own judgement when measuring based on your knowledge of the weed you're using.
1. Fill a double boiler with as much water as it can hold. Place it on the stove and set it to high.
2. Once the water is boiling, add the whole milk or half & half. Wait about a 10 minutes for the milk to heat up. If you have a digital thermometer, you're looking for the milk to heat to about 180 to 210 degrees.
3. Add the finely ground weed.
4. Allow the milk and weed to remain heated for about 1 hour, stirring a bit every 10 minutes or so.
5. When finished, remove from heat and allow to cool. You can speed this way up by placing the double-boiler pot containing the milk in a large pot of ice water.
6. DO NOT STRAIN.
7. Once cool, place weed milk in a blender with cinnamon, vanilla and chocolate syrup and blend the shit out of it. Drink and enjoy.
A couple notes:
As long as you don't strain it, you should be getting the full effect of the weed. Straining the milk could mean throwing away cooked-milkfat which has already absorbed THC. Using the blender fully takes care of texture problems from not straining. Don't worry about it.
If you want to store leftovers, or use it later, make sure you keep it in the fridge and be sure to shake it real well before drinking.
Feel free to try the milk by itself. But I wouldn't recommend it.