Marijuana: No | Level: Medium | Views: 9968 | Submitted by: cscheible35 | Category: Dips, Sauces, Spreads
Note: This recipe does not contain weed. Some stoners prefer weed-free munchies.
Jalapeno oil can get on your hands and it BURNS when you rub your eyes or anything else. Please be cautious when handling these peppers.
1) Cut up Jalapeno into slices.
2) Separate seeds from pepper.
3) Saute Jalapeno slices in dab of oil at medium to hi heat.
4) When sizzling add seeds.
5) Cook ~2 minutes.
6) Add honey and reduce temperature to medium.
7) Cook ~5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
8) Pour into glass container.
9) Wait until cool.
10) Enjoy on your favorite dish!
Please note the information below was provided by the recipe author and as such The Stoner's Cookbook takes no responsibility for its accuracy. Use your best judgement.
- This recipe does not contain marijuana