Marijuana: No | Level: Easy | Views: 4939 | Submitted by: I Am the Brown | Category: Munchie
Note: This recipe does not contain weed. Some stoners prefer weed-free munchies.
1. Scrape the white stuff out of the Oreos into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
2. Take the cookies and put them in a large ziplock bag and crush them until they are the consistency of bread crumbs.
3. Add the cream cheese and half of the cookie crumbs to the white stuff and mix well.
4. Melt the butter and chocolate using a double boiler and blend.
5. Dump the remaining cookie crumbs onto a plate and spread evenly.
6. Make the white stuff into balls about an inch in diameter.
7. Coat a ball of white stuff in chocolate then roll in cookie crumbs until completely covered.
8. Repeat for remaining balls.