Single Serving Healthy Stoner Oat ...
Marijuana: Yes | Level: Easy | Views: 4471 | Submitted by: DollyHaze | Category: Munchie
Note: Weed strength varies and there is no "standard" so quantities may not be given or be approximate. Please use your own judgement when measuring based on your knowledge of the weed you're using.
1) Preheat your oven to 320
2) Take your almonds and put them in your food processor. Let them grind for a while (it will take a while.) It's going to look piecey and powdery for a while, but trust me it will turn into a paste/butter. You might have to scrape the sides of your processor occasionally.
If you don't have a food processor, you can just use 2 TBS of store bought, natural almond butter. I just prefer to make my own.
3) Grind your weed into a fine powder. I used my coffee grinder.
4) Mix your powdered bud with your almond butter. Stir it together with a fork, making sure the weed is completely incorporated into the nut butter.
5) While you are mixing your weed into the nut butter, put your oatmeal in your food processor. Process that into a fine powder.
Again, if you don't have a food processor, you can use oat flour. About a 1/4 cup.
6) Mix nut butter/weed, oat flour, and tsps of oil (as well as your stevia if you want a sweet biscuit) all together.
7) Put your mix on a sheet of tinfoil and wrap it up. This should shape it, as well as minimize any odor.
8) Bake for 25 minutes.
9) When through baking, take out and let cool. Enjoy!