THC Jolly Ranchers
THC Infused Jolly Ranchers
Marijuana: Yes | Level: Easy | Views: 5636 | Submitted by: SmokeShop53 | Category: Sweet
Note: This recipe contains weed. Weed strength varies and there is no "standard" so quantities may not be given or be approximate. Please use your own judgement when measuring based on your knowledge of the weed you're using.
1. Grind up the Jolly Ranchers in a coffee grinder. Use all the same colors if you want to have a specific color. If not throw them all in.
2. Put grinded up Jolly Ranchers and water in pot on stove and bring temperature to 300 degrees exactly using candy thermometer.
3. Once 300 degrees is reached take off heat and add as much tincture as you want.
4. Pour the contents in candy molds or on cookie sheet covered in non stick foil let harden and enjoy
Please note the information below was provided by the recipe author and as such The Stoner's Cookbook takes no responsibility for its accuracy. Use your best judgement.
- This recipe contains marijuana
- This recipe is suitable for vegans
- This recipe is suitable for vegetarians
- This recipe is wheat-free