Ingredients- Crock Pot / Slow Cooker
- Water (No specific amount
- 1 lb Butter
- 1/2 oz Weed (trim or ground bud)
- Cheese Cloth
Directions1) Turn the Crock Pot to medium heat and fill halfway with Water.
2) Add butter, then trim/buds.
3) let simmer for 5-6 hours, stirring often.
4) finally, pour the contents through the cheese cloth into a bowl and chill. the butter will harden on top allowing you to scoop it out.
5) discard the water.
(can also use a slow cooker bag, just put some water in the crock pot first, then in the bag and continue to step 2)
you can keep the cheese cloth and bud to make Tea with. just set it in a kettle and let it heat up with the water, then use your favorite teabag.