Bud Rice Krispie Treats
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This is the easy way to make crispy-yet-gooey Rice Krispie Treats. There is one secret to making perfect Rice Krispie Treats: you have to melt the butter slooowly so that it doesn't burn.
Ingredients¼ cup of cannabutter5 cups of rice krispies or cocoa rice crispies4 cups of mini marshmallowsEQUIPMENT:SaucepanSpatula or wax paper13 x 9 inch pan (or similar size)
- Slooowly melt Cannabutter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir until melted and well-blended
- Cook for 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until until completely coated in the mixture.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press the mixture evenly and firmly in buttered 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Once cooled, cut into 2 x 2 inch squares
- Eat and fly..
Crafting the Future of Cannabis
Latest posts by The Stoner's Cookbook (see all)
- What If We’ve Already Discovered the Cure for Cancer - February 10, 2016
- 4 Simple Steps To Create Perfect Weed Butter - February 10, 2016
- International VS. Domestic War On Drugs - February 5, 2016
Have Your Say
Recommended For You
Ah, Valentine's day. The time to sweeten up your sweetheart with flowers and a whack load of cannabis-infused chocolate. We've put together our Top 10 favourites, with handy links that will take you right to the recipe.
Raw marijuana is non-psychoactive, so why eat it? Turns out, this herb may be one of the most nutritious plants out there.
Check out the video from ABC's "What would you Do?" to see the public's reaction to "teens" trying to buy weed in Portland.
This week we are taking a look at the glass works of Sagan, who's glasswork is out of this world.
10 Things People Say When High. Vol 3 Ummmmmm.... huh? Oh yeah! Check out this top 10 list.
Check out this video for a tour of the wonderful word of Tommy Chong's medical marijuana garden with Sean Evans.
These tips will be essential for beginners and seasoned veteran growers alike. Keeping things simple and with the desired purpose in mind, we look at some basic nutrients that will give your plants the ultimate yield.
Weed is awesome enough to stand on its own; combining weed with great activities is what keeps it standing forever.