Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Yet another way to consume weed is by making Canna Milk or also called Marijuana Milk. Check out this easy recipe and have a tea with milk that will really get you high..
Ingredients1L of full fat milk*
25g of finely powdered cannabis*
* A good rule of thumb is a joint worth of cannabis for each ¼ liter of milk. The more milk you use, the more cannabis you add proportionally.
- Bring your milk to boil and let simmer using the double boiler method, or if you're brave enough, direct low flame.
- Add your cannabis to the milk bit by bit while stirring continuously, until the cannabis is completely covered by the milk.
- Simmer and stir occasionally for 30-45 minutes.
- You will notice your milk turn a yellowish-green color.
- Remove from the flame and strain well with a cheesecloth, making sure to squeeze out every last drop of green milk.
- Allow it to cool and serve in shot glasses either warm or chilled.
Note: If you notice skin forming on top of the milk, don't panic, just make sure to break it up by stirring!
Crafting the Future of Cannabis
Latest posts by The Stoner's Cookbook (see all)
- What If We’ve Already Discovered the Cure for Cancer - February 10, 2016
- 4 Simple Steps To Create Perfect Weed Butter - February 10, 2016
- International VS. Domestic War On Drugs - February 5, 2016
Have Your Say
Recommended For You
Weed is awesome enough to stand on its own; combining weed with great activities is what keeps it standing forever.
Colorado pioneered the recreational marijuana industry in 2014 with tremendous support. But are opinions changing in the state?
3 Grams of wax, 2 cross joints, 2 Girls and one bong... Hallelujah!
We have all heard the age old debate about Cannabis Vs. Alcohol. Which one is really better? Buzzfeed decided to set the record straight once and for all in this hilarious debate.
As the number of people suffering from Celiac Disease rises, many are turning to medical marijuana as a means of relief from pain and digestive issues.
A lot of people find that their creative senses are heightened while smoking marijuana, coming up with unique ideas and clever innovations that might never have crossed their minds at first.
The latest announcement about the progress of the marijuana economy states that Americans spent more money on legal weed last year than they did on their favorite munchies - Cheetos, Doritos and Funyuns.
With hybridization creating an endless amount of new strains, you can literally smoke something different every day of the week, but have you ever stopped to wonder where it all began?