French Toast Canna-Stix
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Que c'est délicieux! Here's a sweet wake n' bake!
4 large eggs
⅓ cup CannaMilk (or Cannabis Almond Milk)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
10 slices bread (your choice)
2 tablespoons butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, CannaMilk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cut bread into strips or bites.
- Heat the butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Dip the bread pieces in the egg mixture until they are covered completely and soaked well.
- Add the soaked bread pieces to the skillet.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until brown. Flip the bread over and cook opposite side the same way.
- Repeat until all bread is cooked.
- Serve French toast with powdered sugar, maple syrup, sliced fruit, nuts and/or whipped cream.
Crafting the Future of Cannabis
Latest posts by The Stoner's Cookbook (see all)
- International VS. Domestic War On Drugs - February 5, 2016
- Is This Weed Version Of Adele’s ‘Hello’ The New Legalization Anthem? - February 2, 2016
- Samuel L. Jackson And “Hulk” weed - January 30, 2016
Have Your Say
Recommended For You
There's nothing like some good reggae music. For your listening pleasure here's a list of 20 reggae tracks paying tribute to the herb!
We ventured out to find the Top 10 indica strains for the most mind-numbing and bodily highs imaginable.
If would prefer to smoke weed for the Superbowl than drink and you happen to live in the California Bay Area, then you are in luck!
Check out these dab art sculptures you need to see. It's official- getting high is an art form!
The residents of Denver, Colorado prove that you can smoke marijuana and be happy, healthy, productive members of society.
This short 4-minute video answers three of the most pressing questions surrounding marijuana and mental illness.
This super easy Weed Gummy Bear recipe is perfect and they are ready in less than an hour.
The funny dudes over at CustomGrow420 show you 10 ways to get high. You'll laugh out loud when you see this!