Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Pot Brownies are the edible classic and in this video, Melissa shows you how to make 24 delicious, cannabis-infused brownies that will delight the taste buds and soothe the mind...
Ingredients2 tbsp. cannabutter
1 + 2 tbsp. stick unsalted organic butter
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (Ghirardelli or Baker's chocolate work great!)
3 (room temp) eggs
1 ½ cups white sugar
½ cup cane sugar
1 tsp ground Italian espresso
Pinch of salt
1 tsp (good quality) vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C)
- Lightly grease and line with aluminum foil 13 x 9 inch brownie pan
- Take out eggs, butter, and cannabutter and allow to come to room temp for half hour prior to making recipe
- Melt chocolate, over low-medium heat in double boiler, until almost all chocolate is melted.
- Take chocolate off heat and slowly add unsalted butter. After each addition whisk to incorporate.
- Once butter and chocolate are melted add sugar. Whisk until sugar has completely dissolved into chocolate mixture.
- Add pinch of salt, vanilla, eggs and cannabutter. Whisk for two minutes on low or by hand.
- Switch to a spatula and blend in flour until completely incorporated.
- OPTION: Stir in ½ cup chopped/toasted peanuts at this point
- Transfer batter to greased and lined 13 x 9 inch brownie pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes (test with toothpick- toothpick should come out almost clean)
- IMPORTANT - DON'T OVERBAKE!!
- Cool brownies in pan for at least half hour
- *chef's suggestion: cool in pan over night in refrigerator, and allow to come to room temp before cutting
- Cut into 24 equal pieces
Crafting the Future of Cannabis
Latest posts by The Stoner's Cookbook (see all)
- International VS. Domestic War On Drugs - February 5, 2016
- Is This Weed Version Of Adele’s ‘Hello’ The New Legalization Anthem? - February 2, 2016
- Samuel L. Jackson And “Hulk” weed - January 30, 2016
Have Your Say
Recommended For You
Have you heard of the growing trend of smoking weed and running? Are you wondering if it works? If so then read on.
How can you make sure that you always fall outside the stoner stereotype? Make an effort to cultivate the habits of highly effective high people!
The possibilities are endless, dating a stoner is far from boring.
Now that 23 states have joined the medical/recreational marijuana club, the question still remains: which state has the easiest access?
What if you could smoke weed and lose weight at the same time? Well, according to Art Glass, the author of The Marijuana Diet, now you can.
There's nothing like some good reggae music. For your listening pleasure here's a list of 20 reggae tracks paying tribute to the herb!
We ventured out to find the Top 10 indica strains for the most mind-numbing and bodily highs imaginable.
If would prefer to smoke weed for the Super Bowl than drink and you happen to live in the California Bay Area, then you are in luck!