THC Jolly Ranchers
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Cannabis-infused hard candy you suck for long lasting, bold fruit flavor and a herbal hit!
IngredientsA big bag of Jolly Ranchers. Usually a $3 bag will do.
Candy molds (optional)
1/4 cup water
- Grind up the Jolly Ranchers in a coffee grinder. Use all the same colors if you want to have a specific color. If not, throw them all in!
- Put ground Jolly Ranchers and water into a pot on a stove and bring the temperature to 300 degrees exactly using candy thermometer
- Once 300 degrees is reached, take off heat and add as much tincture as you want
- Pour the contents into candy molds, or onto a cookie sheet covered in non stick foil, and let harden
Crafting the Future of Cannabis
Latest posts by The Stoner's Cookbook (see all)
- What If We’ve Already Discovered the Cure for Cancer - February 10, 2016
- 4 Simple Steps To Create Perfect Weed Butter - February 10, 2016
- International VS. Domestic War On Drugs - February 5, 2016
Have Your Say
Recommended For You
Weed is awesome enough to stand on its own; combining weed with great activities is what keeps it standing forever.
Colorado pioneered the recreational marijuana industry in 2014 with tremendous support. But are opinions changing in the state?
3 Grams of wax, 2 cross joints, 2 Girls and one bong... Hallelujah!
We have all heard the age old debate about Cannabis Vs. Alcohol. Which one is really better? Buzzfeed decided to set the record straight once and for all in this hilarious debate.
As the number of people suffering from Celiac Disease rises, many are turning to medical marijuana as a means of relief from pain and digestive issues.
A lot of people find that their creative senses are heightened while smoking marijuana, coming up with unique ideas and clever innovations that might never have crossed their minds at first.
The latest announcement about the progress of the marijuana economy states that Americans spent more money on legal weed last year than they did on their favorite munchies - Cheetos, Doritos and Funyuns.
With hybridization creating an endless amount of new strains, you can literally smoke something different every day of the week, but have you ever stopped to wonder where it all began?